Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day x <3 (yeah, that's more like how you use the less-than sign)

(Written 17/09/2013 22.34)

Ok so day number two, and I have comfortably reached double digits in the cups of tea tally. I was given a copy of the Bhagvad-Gita to read. It seems as appropriate as ever a time to read it, although it is taking about as much concentration to keep the book from falling to de-brie as it is to actually read it. No lie. We got WiFi installed in the house and spent some time trying to teach Papa how to use the iPad. First "computer" of the house - zero to hero!

The rest of the day was back to the familiar routine. Lots of eating nice food, drinking tea/Limca/Frooty, reading, spot of exercise and then walk with talk after dinner. Tomorrow Di is coming to Karnal to tear it up - i.e. Golf shall recommence. I Prashan't continue any longer. Laterz.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like Limca deserves a post of its' own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limca is probably my favourite memory of India. An I had a sick time...

    ReplyDelete