Sunday, September 29, 2013

Flight (Del-Hyd)

Bagged an aisle seat on Spicejet SG-233 from Delhi to Hyderabad. Ideal. I am writing this as the plane is in ascent through the clouds. This flight comes on the back of watching a film about a plane crash (Flight), so I find myself paying a little extra attention to every bump and noise. Luckily I am slightly weary from a late night at Blue Frog (2/2, 100% attendance record) so will probably still spend the duration of the flight eyes closed, mouth open. Might as well eat those high-protein insects. (Gotta catch 'em all?)

(Before Blue Frog, we went to a ridiculously nice Pan Asian restaurant at the Radisson Hotel, Delhi. Ma Po Tofu is the one! Sessed. Before that I made my fourth trip down GT road between Harayana and Delhi. Also sessed.)

Key
Sessed = obsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment