Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Simple one (day 3)

This day will be described fairly briefly given that one of the key events was me beating my sister's high score on Fruit Ninja.

I visited my grandad's free Ayurvedic clinic, which saw over 100 people satisfied with their treatments in less than 2 hours. Contrasting to the UK, all of the patients seemed very happy with their treatments. This may have had something to do with simple and efficient system by which the clinic is run.

Almost four-and-a-half minutes after my sister's arrival we teleported to the shops. This was where my Fruit Ninja feat was achieved. The rest of the day saw the relatives come and go (talking of Michael Angelo). xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Fruit ninja ain't no joke!


    Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you teleport? That's also in contrast to the UK, never seen you do that here.

    ReplyDelete